Kanoo Machinery: MHE that you can trust
It is an undisputed fact that when deciding on your MHE provider it is important to consider two crucial aspects, Experience, and Innovation. We at Kanoo offer you both, over 130 years of committed service and a name for being known as a symbol of innovation, quality, and success.
The main four types of material handling equipment that we offer at Kanoo are storage and handling, automated systems, industrial trucks, forklifts, and bulk material handling and some of the common MHEs are Hand trucks, Pallet jacks, Order Pickers, Stackers, Hoppers, Silos, etc.
We distribute these equipments for leading manufacturers such as Hyster, Combilift, and Aisle-Master.
The well-known international companies that we distribute for have built a reputation over many years and strive to re-innovate and fill market gaps, to provide for their customers newer, simplified yet technologically advanced MHE that would solve problems before they occur.
There are many uses and advantages to using MHE in the functioning of your company:
- You can streamline the workflow and alleviate issues of traffic and staging congestion, and the resulting hassle of re-routing.
- The MHE system will help you keep track of goods, any accidents should they happen, and any damage to goods.
- You create a safe and comfortable work environment and reduce the time taken to ship packages.
Due to all the above, it will ultimately result in your customers receiving their orders promptly and undamaged thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
But the MHE systems aren?€™t only for the benefit of your customers but your workers too:
- Your personnel will be able to perform tasks with ease and confidence as these systems reduce their labor and ensure their efforts are being made the most of.
- It reduces the injures and strains caused as the materials needn?€™t be handled manually anymore.
- It also reduces the margin of human error and thus increasing the safety of the personnel and improving the efficiency of the company.
Kanoo Machinery offers training courses that ensure that employees are up to date with their responsibilities in the workplace and the safest operating procedures. By training staff, we can reduce the damage of equipment and products and improve the staff?€™s performance and productivity.
The courses are designed to cover aspects from beginner to advanced and can be done over one, three, or five days. The training may be done with qualified instructors either in-house or at one of our training centers and can be done one on one or as groups. It is flexible and can be altered to meet your requirements.
Through our training courses and the quality MHE that we provide, we can help your company achieve more and grow to greater heights. So join us and experience the difference, because we do it better.
Kanoo Machinery offers ready stock availability of welding equipment & consumables from warehouses conveniently located in Jebel Ali Free Zone, in Dubai, and from all other Emirates in UAE. Contact us at our toll free number: 800 56100 and whatsapp us at : +971 56 547 9222.